Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Get a Wii

Here’s a video I found about the “Ps3 vs Wii”, I found it hilarious to say the least.

The Wii is the console which I had more fun in the past years, it really got me interested in gaming again and what’s more, some of my friends who didn’t much cared about gaming suddendly all bought the Wii and are enjoying playing Wii Sports together.

WiiNintendo posted a bunch of screenshots from games expected to hit shelves during this year of 2007, it’s going to be tough waiting for some of these because they usually arrive late in Europe.

So I can’t wait to get my hands on:

  • WarioWare: Smooth Moves
  • No More Heroes
  • Animal Crossing Wii
  • Battalion Wars 2
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Prince of Persia Rival Swords
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
  • Harvest Moon Wii

In the meantime, there’s plenty of unexplored Gamecube games lying around but that’s a topic for another post. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to get a Wii ~_~