Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sims Comic... Again!

You all know that i've been working on a comic (and if you didn't, now you do) using The Sims 2.

Yes, they are alot of comic and movies and whatever out there using The Sims 2 and this one isn't gonna be any different... atleast i think so >_>;

I know i said the 1st comic was gonna be about a vampire history but i had to change it. Why? 'Cause my sims were always burning til that were... dead, for good -_-;
So now its gonna be about the life of a couple that just arrived to.. *checks name*.. Veronaville or something like that.
So far i only got the sims done and the house. i've been working on the script and, if everything goes well, i'll have the 1st part done in a couple of weeks.

If anyone wants to help me out with it, have some ideas or whatever, feel free to contact me! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats because you're baka :D Why don't you teach them high cooking levels then they don't burn down the house so much :P and also put a fire alarm above the cooker.

Flávio Murilhas said...

I believe they burn in the sun xD. But hey thats just me. Vampire + Sun = Dust.
Good luck with it. Kiss