Tuesday, November 14, 2006

School Trip

What better way to start a blog then writing about a school trip... really, it isn't. -_-;

Anyway, my class and three others went to Campo Maior in Alentejo, Portugal. Took about two and half hours to get there and i think it was worth it.... sort of.

The weather was good: sunny and warm, nothing bad about it. We went to visit the Delta Coffee Factory, you know... how they transform the coffee beans into the tasty coffee we all love.
Around 1:00 pm we went to a park and had lunch. Then we took a look around the city, churches, museums, etc. and then we came back home (me: yay!).

One thing i didn't like was all the noise my "classmates" did. They acted like, you know, little hyper kids. Well, can't blame then 'cause they ARE little hyper kids >_>; (me: calm down, its just one more year and then you won't see then again... why am i talking to myself?!)


I guess i have nothing else to say so.. i'm done. Oh and i'll post some pictures of the trip later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XD Hateful lil Sharn :3 /pat

Sounds like you had a good day, but you need to learn not to hate everyone XD