Saturday, November 25, 2006

Santa was stuck in my chimney

I heard a voice say help me but there is no one around
where could it be coming from what is that sound
Its coming from the chimney oh who could it be
When I look up the chimney it is such a surprise to me
It was a man in a red suit with a beard of white and big black boots
I can't believe what I am seeing that is stuck up there so high
It is santa claus, believe me I was surprised
He said I was coming down your chimney and my belly was just to round
Please young lady would you help to get me down
I got up on the roof where all his reindeer waited hooked to his slay
I knew right then I had to get him out and save our christmas day
For so many children would be so upset
If they got up christmas morning and seen that Santa hadn't got there yet
So I hooked a rope on to the sled and told the reindeer to help me out
I throw the rest down to Santa and I heard him shout
Hurry my dear its getting late and I have so much to do
So I told the reindeer to hurry up to
They started to walk across the roof and he started to come out
I knew that my plan was a good one, it worked without a doubt
Santa said thank you my dear you saved Christmas day
I told me that I couldn't let the children down that I had to find a way
He handed me a present and said this is just for you
But please don't tell anyone I was here no matter what you do
Then with a ho ho ho and jolly all laugh
Santa was on his way and disapeared just in a flash

1 comment:

Ryan Smith-Evans said...

XD good imagination on this one. But one line doesn't make any sense:
"I told me that I couldn't let the children down that I had to find a way"